You probably want to lie down, relax,
reflect on the nights happenings.
Sounds Good, don't it?
Sometimes is ain't that easy...
Let's face it, coming down and coming back can have you feeling reeeeally shitty. However, some deal with comedowns better than others; For the former, we are very very jealous! And, for the latter, we've put together some tips on how to ease your body & mind, and return as safe as possible. Check it out...
- You may want to reconsider counteracting your comedown by taking more drugs. This can lead to a prolonged, usually more intense comedown.
- Keep in mind that drinking alcohol after a night of drugs and partying puts even more strain on your liver and kidneys and can make you even more dehydrated.
- Coffee and tea make you piss more, causing loss of water and minerals from your body so you may want to try drinking liquids that are nourishing, like fruit juices. Also, (surprise, surprise) loads of caffeine makes it harder to sleep if that was your plan.
- Try to eat as healthy as possible. Bananas are a good source of tryptophan, which is needed to make serotonin (the main neurotransmitter released when you take E).
- To aid your liver through the cleaning process, try taking 1000mg of Vitamin C and 400 IU of Vitamin E. Both are known for their ability to repair damaged cells and for their detoxifying qualities. Vitamin C is water-soluble, meaning your body as much as it can and the rest will be pissed out. Vitamin E is fat-soluble, meaning it is stored in your body, therefore too much can run the risk of toxicity.
- Vitamin B100 Complex can help with Mundane Mondays, Terrible Tuesdays, Wretched Wednesdays or whatever other day of the week you may crash. Vitamin B works to alleviate mild stress and depression, and is fat-soluble (so again be careful with your dosage). 100mg a day works best for most people.
- Have a shower! who wants to stink up their sheets with that party smell anyway??
If sleep seems impossible, try some slow, deep breathing or stretching, watch a movie, chill with friends or if its warm enough, sit outdoors and get some fresh air.
Please Don't Dose and Drive!
You may want to reconsider your method of transportation if you've been up all night and/or using drugs. You can seriously injure your self or others if you choose to drive while high or tired. Consider staying at the party until your chemical levels subside, hang out in the park or if you've got the cash, grab a cab or bus. If you are seriously tired, sleeping in your car before hittin' the road can reduce the risk of an accident. Consider your after-party situation from all angles.
Please Don't Dose and Drive!!